Sandalphon Healing Technique – Glory Of Lebanon Oil Blend
- January 9, 2023
- Posted by: Robert Simmons
- Category: Protocols
The Sandalphon Healing Technique can be used in many layers and many forms. In the class Sandalphon Healing Technique, Greg taught the basis for the technique using seven specific oils. You can enjoy this practice even if you have not taken the class. You can rotate through these oils one per day, or every day for a week, or every day for a month.
Enjoy this version of the Sandalphon Healing Technique with the Glory of Lebanon oil blend. You may also want to use the Glory of Lebanon Incense and Glory of Lebanon Salt Scrub to enhance the healing process.
Morning Reflection – Glory of Lebanon oil blend
Start your morning with a simple reflection
1. Light a stick of Glory of Lebanon incense.
2. Reflect on your week and any potential difficulties you experienced. Glory of Lebanon helps to clear energies and thought processes related to painful experiences. Harness this aspect as you do your reflection to help release the feelings associated with pain in our everyday lives.
3. Visualize how you wish you could have responded and how it can be different next time something like this occurs.
4. Invoke for blessings
Evening Practice – Glory of Lebanon oil blend
1. Take a salt bath using a pound of salt with 10-15 drops of Glory of Lebanon
Add 6-8 drops of Glory of Lebanon to sesame oil, massage oil, or lotion and apply to your solar plexus area and any area of your body that is experiencing discomfort
2. Inhale Glory of Lebanon while laying down. As you inhale try to focus simply on just letting go. If a thought arises, continue to inhale as you observe the thought.
3. Just let go and relax
Glory of Lebanon Reflection: Trust Yourself. All that you need for growth and guidance in life is already inside you.
Burn the incense, deep inhalations and/or salt bath with Glory of Lebanon.
Circumstances and events don’t matter as much as how you deal with them.