Ingredients: Frankincense, Myrrh, Acacia, Cinnamon, Cassia, Aloes, Saffron, Spikenard, Costus, Poplar Balsam, Cistus, Benzoin, Galbanum
The blend Manna is based on an anointing oil that has a significant history and spiritual significance in Jewish tradition. It is believed to have been used in the ancient Temple of Jerusalem by the High Priest during the Yom Kippur service, the holiest day of the Jewish calendar.
This anointing oil was made from a complex mixture of 11 herbs and spices, as specified in the Torah (Exodus 30:34-38). The recipe for the oil was considered to be a closely guarded secret, and was only known by a select few individuals.
According to Jewish tradition this blend had powerful spiritual properties and was believed to cleanse and purify the Temple, as well as the people who entered it. It was also said to have a sweet and pleasant aroma, and its use was seen as a way of honoring God.
- Increases the descent of Light while purifying the the energy below your feet breaking negative patterns
- Helps increase the expansion of consciousness
- Purifies the emotions and body
- Increases the integration of Light
- Helps to accelerate the development of the heart and the basic
- Increases the conductivity to angels and helps facilitate any work being down with angels
- Strengthens the ability of the back heart to purify and transmute sources of suffering
- Helps to facilitate the awakening of the intuitive mind and the ability to step away from the everyday mind for deeper healing
- Cultivates sustained awareness associated with inner peace
- Accelerates physical the healing process of the body