The Benefits of Tagates:
- May 8, 2023
- Posted by: Plant Prana Calendar
- Category: Properties of Oils
- One of the best oils for the feet.
- Used in perfumery as a fixative.
- Helps to ease the pain associated with bunions.
- Increases ankle flexibility that impacts the formation of bunions.
- Helps relax the body due to its ability to soothe the feet.
- An ointment made with Tagates is considered a “cure all” for the feet (which means it treats a wide variety of foot related issues)
- Applied to the feet in a lotion or massage oil is a great way to end the day.
Skin: Calluses, corns, fungal infections associated with the feet, insect repellent
Muscular: Bunions, tired achy feet, releases fascia, can help with ankle flexibility which reduces the potential for bunion formation or to slow the process if already formed, deposits and spurs on the heel
Immunity: anti-inflammatory specifically for the feet, injury and wound healing especially for the feet, antimicrobial
Nervous: Fortifying to the nerves
* Can be photosensitizing do not apply to the skin prior to sun exposure
Psychological: soothing, relaxing, uplifting