The Sandalphon Healing Technique can be used in many layers and many forms. In the class Sandalphon Healing Technique, Greg taught the basis for the technique using seven specific oils. You can enjoy this practice even if you have not taken the class. You can rotate through these oils one per day, or every day for a week, or every day for a month.
Enjoy this version of the Sandalphon Healing Technique with the Chakra Root Cleanser oil blend. You may also want to use the Chakra Root Cleanser Incense and Chakra Root Cleanser Salt Scrub to enhance the healing process.
Morning Reflection – Chakra Root Cleanser oil blend
Start your morning with a simple reflection
1. Light a stick of Chakra Root Cleanser incense.
2. Reflecting on unconscious thoughts, emotions, and behaviors and how they manifest in our everyday lives
3. Visualize how you wish you could have responded and how it can be different next time something like this occurs.
4. Invoke for blessings
Evening Practice – Chakral Root Cleanser oil blend
1. Take a salt bath using a pound of salt with 10-15 drops of Chakral Root Cleanser
Add 6-8 drops of Chakral Root Cleanser to sesame oil, massage oil, or lotion and apply to your solar plexus area and any area of your body that is experiencing discomfort
2. Inhale Chakral Root Cleanser while laying down. As you inhale try to focus simply on just letting go. If a thought arises, continue to inhale as you observe the thought.
3. Just let go and relax
Chakral Root Cleanser Reflection: Nothing Outside You Can Harm You
Burn the incense, deep inhalations and/or salt bath with Chakral Root Cleanser.
Circumstances and events don’t matter as much as how you deal with them.