Trigger Point Blend 5ml
Trigger points are specific areas of tenderness and tightness in muscles and connective tissues that can cause pain and discomfort. These points are commonly found in the neck, shoulders, back, and hips, but can occur anywhere in the body.
Trigger points can develop as a result of injury, overuse, or stress, and can lead to muscle stiffness, limited range of motion, and pain. They may also refer pain to other areas of the body, making it difficult to identify the root cause of the discomfort.
- Stimulates lymphatic movement
- Helps to treat impacted lymph nodes
- Reduces lymphatic stagnation that cause neurological dysfunction
- Helps to unwind trigger points and fascial lesions
- Helps to reach the anabolic state during sleep to help the body process lymphatic stagnation
- Calms and soothes the body
- Fortifying to the central nervous system
- Helps to reduce the physiological responses to psychic projections (attack)
- Purifying to the protective webs in the energy body
- Great for salt bath for helping to clear lymph nodes
- Sustained inhalation enhances efforts to reach the anabolic state
- Neat application on areas of severe muscle tension to potentially help ease certain pain syndromes
- Releases fascia when applied in a body tonic
- Diminishes trigger point activity when applied in an ointment
Helps to reduce trigger point activity, diminish the effects of psychic attack, improves sleep and the repair mode that happens while you sleep, and relaxes body tension. Repeated use activates abstract thinking
Plant Prana Oil Blends
Plant Prana Essential Oil Blends are unique combinations of two or more single oils. These blends have unique energetic purposes beyond the direct combination of the single oils. Depending on the purpose and method of application of the blend, it is sometimes possible to substitute an individual oil for a blend. Also know that the single oils cannot always be used as a replacement for a blend.
We bottle our essential oils to order.