Trigger Point Blend Therapeutic Rollerball 10ml
Trigger points are specific areas of tenderness and tightness in muscles and connective tissues that can cause pain and discomfort. These points are commonly found in the neck, shoulders, back, and hips, but can occur anywhere in the body.
Trigger points can develop as a result of injury, overuse, or stress, and can lead to muscle stiffness, limited range of motion, and pain. They may also refer pain to other areas of the body, making it difficult to identify the root cause of the discomfort.
- Stimulates lymphatic movement
- Helps to treat impacted lymph nodes
- Reduces lymphatic stagnation that cause neurological dysfunction
- Helps to unwind trigger points and fascial lesions
- Helps to reach the anabolic state during sleep to help the body process lymphatic stagnation
- Calms and soothes the body
- Fortifying to the central nervous system
- Helps to reduce the physiological responses to psychic projections (attack)
- Purifying to the protective webs in the energy body
- Great for salt bath for helping to clear lymph nodes
- Sustained inhalation enhances efforts to reach the anabolic state
- Neat application on areas of severe muscle tension to potentially help ease certain pain syndromes
- Releases fascia when applied in a body tonic
- Diminishes trigger point activity when applied in an ointment
Our 10ml therapeutic rollerballs contain 4ml essential oil and 6ml jojoba carrier oil. The jojoba is great carrier oil because it never goes bad since technically it is a wax. It also extends the scent and makes it good to apply to the skin if you wish.
We bottle our oils to order.
Plant Prana Essential Oil Blends are unique combinations of two or more single oils. These blends have unique energetic purposes beyond the direct combination of the single oils. Depending on the purpose and method of application of the blend, it is sometimes possible to substitute an individual oil for a blend. Also know that the single oils cannot always be used as a replacement for a blend.